Cal-Mate 3203 is the essential digital pressure gauge for a calibration facility. It is designed to withstand ingress protection demanding conditions and the accuracy of 0.25% ensures you can use it to calibrate all pressure gauges with 2.5, 1.6 and 1% accuracy class as explained in EN837-1.
There is a backlight function for places with poor lighting condition. The bar graph on the display indicates applied pressure in relation with the total nominal pressure of the instrument; a great assistant to avoid over-pressure.
You can retrieve the maximum value experienced by the instrument just by pushing the button. As easy as that will also be switching the units of pressure among a handful of common pressure units.
InstruMate 3203 is designed to have automatic power off for battery saving purpose. This industrial digital pressure gauge can be easily set to zero or tare function.
- Calibration of pressure gauges
- Test and measurement
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic test kits
- Wide measuring range (from 0…1bar to 0…1000 bar)
- Excellent accuracy for its price range (≤0.25%)
- Battery Operation (2×1.5 AAA)
- LCD display with 5 digits
- Unit conversion
- Maximum memory (Peak record)
- Bar graph display