InstruMate 113GS pressure gauge is offered with micro-adjustable pointer in standard version. This high safety pressure gauge is made in compliance with ASME B 40.100 standard. The solid front pressure gauge makes it the best choice for applications requiring safety measures for operator. In case of burst out of the bourdon tube, the blow out disk will open and media will be
ejected from backside of the gauge.
The wetted parts of this accurate and durable safety pressure gauge is SS316. InstruMate 113GS is offered with filling option.
The special damping movement used in this pressure gauge ensures vibration resistance to some extent. For best practice, it is advised to fill the instrument in applications with harsh vibrations.
- Operations demanding a higher level of safety requirement
- Harsh ambience and severe operation conditions
- Chemical and petrochemical processing industries
- Power plants, mining and offshore
- Couple with diaphragm seals
- Do not use directly for medias that are viscous or crystalizing
- Shock resistant and accurate
- Highly Resistant plastic case for best corrosion resistance
- Safety version solid baffle wall in compliance with ASME B40.100