InstruMate group of dry pressure gauges covers a series of dry pressure gauges used as utility and cost effective solutions. InstruMate utility manometers benefit from the bourdon tube measuring system. InstruMate production process assures enough attention even for the most cost effective gauges.
InstruMate dry pressure gauges find their application when there is a need to measure gas, water, oil or any medium not corrosive to brass and copper alloys.
The model 111CF is constructed from a black steel case with a snap-in lens which is both scratch-resistant and break-resistant.
All InstruMate pressure gauges have geometrically balanced dial designs, thus a much easier reading experience.
- Gas and liquids
- Medical machineries
- General purpose machineries
- Do not use directly for medias that are viscous, crystallizing and corroding copper alloy
- Full brass socket made from brass bar (heavier in weight and strong connection)
- Cost efficient choice and reliable mechanism
- Special window material: scratch-resistant, break-resistant
- Indicated accuracy is guaranteed