The model 414 superior bi-metal thermometers are specifically made for temperature measurement in harsh environments. It is available in horizontal, vertical and every angle designs. The insertion lengths have standard values but also they can be made according to customer requirements for their very specific needs. The Ingress protection of IP65 allows them to be suitable for many industrial applications. In addition, they have the option of filled version for places with extensive vibration cycles.
InstruMate model 414 has a fast reaction to temperature increase thanks to its high quality bimetal sensor and due to its case design, the option of external adjusting screw is available. The tempered glass used in InstruMate 414 thermometers ends worrisome about instrument window.
- Outdoor application in oil & gas industry
- Chemical & Petrochemical plants
- Harsh environments demanding greater ingress protection
- Measuring the wide ranges between -40 to + 600 °C
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Flexible choice of stem length and connection designs
- Rigid Construction to endure harsh environments