Safe switching at higher switching rates is just one of the advantages of InstruMate switch gauge with inductive contacts.
InstruMate electric contact gauges with EC3 contacts open or close electric cir cuits depending on the position of the metal flag entering or leaving the control head. And they operate in none-contact way. So if pressure value monitoring and switching application are needed at the same time in hazardous or explosive prone areas, InstruMate Electric switch gauges with EC3 Inductive contacts come in handy.
Set-point for contacts are adjusted easily by the use of a key supplied with the product and free movement of the value-pointer is guaranteed regardless of the set points.
- Circuit switching and plant monitoring in hazardous environments
- Controlling industrial processes in Explosion prone areas
- Large number of making or breaking electric circuits in a plant
- Use as electric alarm contacts
- Pressure relevant control in various fields
- Do not use directly with medias that are viscous or crystallizing
- Easily adjustable contacts
- Long lifespan and possibility of filling the instrument
- Safe for hazardous or explosion prone environments
- Various switch contact options