InstruMate group of oil fillable pressure gauge covers a series of oil-filled pressure gauges efficient for plants or machineries with pulsating pressures or mechanical vibrations. As sensitive a pressure gauge as might be, vibration threatens its long life span and that is the time InstruMate 112 series come into action.
InstruMate 112AA is not only shock resistant when filled, but also it has a heavy duty mechanism for more demanding applications (only with dial size 100 and 160mm) with the accuracy of 1% according to EN837-1. A safety glass and a micro-adjustable pointer are other advantages which distinguish it from average class of oil filled gauges in 100, 160mm dial size.
Since oil filled pressure gauges have a copper alloy connection, considerations about their corrosion and clogging is recommended.
The model 112AA is constructed from a matte stainless steel case with a DIN type bayonet bezel.
All InstruMate pressure gauges have geometrically balanced dial designs, thus a much easier reading experience.
- Hydraulic systems, pumps and presses
- Measuring needs with sudden or dynamic pressure changes
- Vibrating machineries, diesel engines
- Do not use directly for medias that are viscous, crystallizing and corroding copper alloy
- Re-calibratable and re-adjustable
- Popular bayonet bezel design
- No leakage guaranteed
- Heavy duty mechanism for dial sizes 100 & 160mm