InstruMate group of oil filled pressure gauge covers a series of oil-filled pressure gauges efficient for plants or machineries with pulsating pressures or mechanical vibrations. As sensitive a pressure gauge as might be, vibration threatens its long life span and that is the time InstruMate 112 series come into action.
Shocks will not be a serious problem when InstruMate 112AB is responsible for damping their effect.
Since oil filled pressure gauges have a copper alloy connection, considerations about their corrosion and clogging is recommended.
The model 112AB is constructed from a matte stainless steel case with an outside bayonet bezel. This model has a very strong design. This manometer with special design of case allows you easy panel installation by clamps.
All InstruMate pressure gauges have geometrically balanced dial designs, thus a much easier reading experience.
- Hydraulic systems, pumps and presses
- Measuring needs with sudden or dynamic pressure changes
- Vibrating machineries, diesel engines
- Do not use directly for medias that are viscous, crystallizing and corroding copper alloy.
- Re-calibratable and re-adjustable
- Reasonable price for a distinguished quality
- No leakage guaranteed
- High quality spare parts