InstruMate group of pressure gauge covers a series of oil-filled pressure gauges efficient for plants or machineries with pulsating pressures or mechanical vibrations. As sensitive a pressure gauge as might be, vibration threatens its long life span and that is the time InstruMate 112 series come into action.
InstruMate 112AC is shock resistant (when filled) and is offered in the popular design of crimp type. This cost efficient pressure gauge has screws for holding the mechanism on its case and this is a sign to distinguish it from cheap level of gauges with short life span.
Since oil filled pressure gauges have a copper alloy connection, considerations about their corrosion and clogging is recommended. The model 112AC is constructed from a matte stainless steel case with a crimped ring. This model has a strong compact design. All InstruMate pressure gauges have geometrically balanced dial designs, thus a much easier reading experience.
- Vibrating machineries, diesel engines, refrigeration industry
- Measuring needs with sudden or dynamic pressure changes
- Hydraulic systems, pumps and presses
- Do not use directly for medias that are viscous, crystallizing and corroding copper alloy
- Cost efficient
- Heavy duty design for 100mm dial size
- Strictly Calibrated, supervised by Random testing
- No leakage guaranteed