InstruMate model 113AF works well for measurement needs in harsh environments demanding excellent material but still seeking economy price.
This manometer with its minimal design has multitude of applications some of which are machine making and also failure alarm indicator on gas cylinders. However the gauge is non-fillable.
113AF has stainless steel 316 case and connection with a snap-in lens which is both scratch-r esistant and break-resistant.
All InstruMate pressure gauges have geometrically balanced dial designs, thus a much easier reading experience.
- Corroding gas and liquids
- Harsh or humid environments
- General purpose machineries
- Do not use directly for medias that are viscous, crystallizing and corroding stainless steel
- Special window material: scratch-resistant, break-resistant
- Minimal Case design
- Reliable stainless steel material for wetted parts and case