In industries like HVAC where monitoring the air pressure difference between two locations is of high importance, reliable and accurate means to measure differential pressure are needed. There are several ways you can measure low pressure differential pressure. The simplest, and probably the best way considering price and durability, is to measure this value by means of a Differ-Mate differential pressure gauge model 132.
The model 132 is constructed from a coated Aluminum case that can withstand up to 160 hours straight exposure to salt water spray without any noticeable corrosion (tested in InstruMate production plant).
The lack of physical contact between the parts means that there is no wear inside the system that can affect the instrument’s accuracy in any way. Differ-Mate 132 with its frictionless movement technology and unique choice of magnet is setting the bar high for low pressure differential pressure gauges.
- Clean rooms
- Rooms differential pressure
- Filter monitoring
- Fan pressure checking
- Monitoring pressure drops
- Do not use with corrosive gas to aluminum
- Calibrated in vertical position. For maximum accuracy they
should be recalibrated in the same position that they are
going to be installed shall it be other than vertical
- Less wearing and tearing due to minimized physical
contact of internals
- Zero adjusting screw
- Standard accessories for installation (included in delivery)
- low pressure differential pressure measurement